Really? ...Can We Talk?
Join us for a roundtable, open discussion about The CVC-TC and share what's on your mind.
How is your role evolving? What are the most fulfilling or frustrating aspects of your role as a volunteer manager? Tell us how CVC-TC can be a better resource to our most valuable “assets,” our member organizations? How can CVC-TC strengthen the partnerships between our corporate and associate (non-profit) members? And if that’s not enough:
- CVC Membership will highlight results of the CVC-TC 2010 Membership survey
- Learn about CVC-TC’s volunteer program assessment
- Learn about Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship online volunteer evaluation tool
- Hear about some of the 2011 programming ideas
- Share your best practices or greatest accomplishments of 2010
- Help us shape CVC-TC strategy, increase our capacity and grow our membership – tell us what’s on your mind
Parking: Parking is free in the attached ramp or on the surrounding streets. Please do not park behind the El Burrito Mercado building across the street as you will be towed.
free for CVC-TC members
$25 for nonmembers