Greater Twin Cities United Way is your link to workplace volunteerism that matters.
Kindness is contagious.
Our collective kindness is unstoppable.
Together with United Way, let’s invest in humankind.
Greater Twin Cities United Way offers:
- Community connection. Volunteer United, United Way’s volunteer match and referral program, unites people in your organization with volunteer projects that reflect your corporate values. These projects directly assist our 130+ nonprofit partners in the nine-county metro area. Volunteer United will create an onsite or off-site opportunity that makes a difference in the areas and issues that matter to your organization. Employees can support specific causes through volunteer opportunities for groups or individuals, educational events, and support drives (food drives, book drives, etc.). Volunteer United provides:
- Free online search and referral service.
- Free customized volunteer project planning for one-time events or year round volunteer opportunities.
- Meaningful projects that you can host at your company site, even over a lunch hour or staff meeting.
- Volunteer opportunities that reflect your corporate values and philanthropic interests.
- Connection with programs making a difference in your immediate community.
- Customized corporate consulting and planning. Volunteer United staff will work with you to ensure that your community support reflects strategic objectives and employee interests. United Way has hundreds of opportunities available to help you achieve your philanthropic and citizenship objectives with a customized plan.
- Leaders United, a course to develop inclusive leadership skills. A fee-based 9 month program, Leaders United offers skills-based volunteer opportunities in the context of experiential learning labs with a focus on cultural competency.
- Cause-related sponsorships and marketing opportunities. Reach local consumer groups and raise visibility for corporate citizenship goals through year round events and promotions. United Way can provide both cause-specific and audience–specific opportunities.
For more information about services and opportunities contact Volunteer United at 612-340-7576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.