The December 2015 issue of CVC-TC’s E-News was distributed by email to all current CVC-TC members and E-News subscribers around around 1:00 pm on December 16. In this issue:
- Renew Your CVC-TC Membership!
- Committee Members Needed!
- Upcoming Events:
- 2016 Annual Meeting
- #TwitterBookClub – Spurring Imagination; Inspiring Action
- Save the Date: 2016 Annual Awards Luncheon
- Corporate Member Spotlight: KARE 11
- Corporate Member News:
- C.H. Robinson
- U.S. Bank
- H.B. Fuller
- Associate Member Spotlight: Rebuilding Together Twin Cities
- Associate Member News:
- BestPrep and US Bank Provide Career Day
- Volunteer with Bridging in 2016
- Memorial Blood Centers Needs Holiday Donors
- MAP Adds Succession Planning to Strategy Offerings
- Industry News
- Seven Organizations United to Fight Hunger
- Annual Report on Volunteerism and Civic Life in America Released
- Volunteerism & Grants: ‘The Corporate Fundraising Idea You Haven’t Tried’
This and past issues can be read online here.
If you did not receive the December E-News email and believe you should have, please contact the CVC-TC office for assistance.