The July 2015 issue of CVC-TC’s E-News was distributed by email to all current CVC-TC members and E-News subscribers around around 3:00 pm on July 10. In this issue:
- Letter from the President
- Recap: CVC-TC’s 35th Annual Awards and Luncheon
- Upcoming Events:
- 2015 All Volunteer Event
- Corporate Member Spotlight: C.H. Robinson
- Corporate Member News:
- US Bank Honored as Company of the Week through Financial Services Roundtable
- H.B. Fuller Recognized with Caring Community Citizen Award
- Accenture Releases Corporate Citizenship Report
- Associate Member Spotlight: Memorial Blood Centers
- Associate Member News:
- Help Others by Volunteering in a Bridging Warehouse this Summer
- Second Harvest Heartland Is Excited to Announce Two New, Convenient Ways to Volunteer!
- Have You Started Thinking about Back-to-School Yet? RESOURCE and United Health Group (UHG) Have!
- Amerprise Volunteers Make a Positive Impact at Catholic Charities
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Twin Cities Looking for Volunteers
- Partner Member News:
- Be the #Next100!
This and past issues can be read online here.
If you did not receive the July E-News email and believe you should have, please contact the CVC-TC office for assistance.