The March 2015 issue of CVC-TC’s E-News was distributed by email to all current CVC-TC members and E-News subscribers around around 4:00 pm on March 30. In this issue:
- Letter from the President
- Welcome, New Members!
- Volunteer Council Learning Group
- Upcoming Events:
- Weird Friends - Building Creative, Reciprocal Partnerships
- CVC-TC Annual Awards Luncheon
- Corporate Member Spotlight: Comcast
- Corporate Member News:
- STEP-UP Training
- Congratulations, CVC-TC Winners and United Way!
- UnitedHealth Group's Million Reasons to Thank Volunteers
- Associate Member Spotlight: Simpson Housing Services
- Associate Member News:
Rebuilding Together Twin Cities and The Opus Group Partner to Make a Difference for Those in Need
Catholic Charities Chosen to Be Part of the #Next100 BIG Volunteer Project
Chairs with Flair—an Art Benefit for Bridging
RESOURCE Presents Four Achieving Dreams Awards; Winners Include Three CVC-TC Members
This and past issues can be read online here.
If you did not receive the March E-News email and believe you should have, please contact the CVC-TC office for assistance.